How Many Left

9861 Hours Left

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Some Good News and Some Good News

Wrote 4.7 hours since Monday. Damn debate made me wake up late today.


I don't think I sound as polished as John Grisham, but I'm not a complete moron. I didn't go off about The Fed either, so that's a plus. I think I concentrate more on the art of writing than the book, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. If you have any thoughts on it, please let me know. Bill was extremely gracious and fun during the whole thing, and it was a great experience for me.

Got word back today that two book bloggers have agreed to review my book. This is super, super good news. One is in America and one is in the Philippines, and that's exciting. Now I just have to hope that I wrote a book they might like.

Using some facebook advertising. Want to see how well it works--hit 18,000 people today and spent $4.77 on it. Not bad. We will see about purchases. 

The new book is coming along good. It's so different from Dead Religion, and it's going to be long. Perhaps multiple books; I don't know yet. 

Including school, I'm working about 70 hours right now a week. I'm enjoying it though, and it appears some of this stuff is paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment